As an agent of the FIGS Spy Agency you build your Spy from the ground up, telling us everything about them. From codename and weapons to your abilities and theme tune. You have full creative control of what makes your spy a super spy!
- Codename: Your alias
- Ranged Weapon
- Melee Weapon
- Gadget: The latest in agency espionage technology (for more information about spy tech in the 1980s, visit our 1985 page)
- Secret Agent Ability: what sets you apart from other agents.
- Iconic bar order: Shaken or stirred?
- Theme tune
CRACK! BANG! BOOM! BLAM!
Every ability, weapon or gadget is activated by an onomatopoeic "CALL", shouted or said out loud by the players and goons to indicate something is being used. Each spy and every goon suffers "STRESS" which describes something affecting them. Guns being fired, gadgets being activated and special abilities being utilized all have a call, related to how they operate and give you an idea of the stress they cause. If you fire a gun, describe your target then call "BANG"; if you judo chop a guard in the neck, shout "HAI-YAH!"; if you disable an electronic lock, say "ZAP" while you do it. All these calls affect the game world.
- "BANG!" - A gun firing
- "WHACK" - A punch, kick or karate chop
- "BOOM!" - An explosive going off
- "ZAP" - A laser beam hitting its target...
-- DOWNLOAD YOUR FIELD MANUAL HERE --