Terms and Conditions
Making a booking
Booking can only be done by completing this online form. Your booking is only accepted upon receipt of your full payment and booking form and will be confirmed by email.
Changes to your booking
Should you find that you wish to make changes to your booking after your booking has been confirmed then we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee of £10.00 for each instance of changing your booking.
Paying for your booking
Should any balance on your invoice be outstanding on the start date of the event, then you will not be able to take part in the event.
Transferring Your Booking
All bookings are non-transferable.
Cancelling Your Booking
If you decide to cancel the booking you must notify us of the decision as soon as possible. Any notification in person or by telephone must also be confirmed in writing or by e-mail within 24 hours by the person who made the original booking. Cancellation will take effect from the day we are notified provided that written communication is received by us within 24 hours of the original notification.
A cancellation invoice will be sent to you as soon as possible after notification. The following scale of charges will be payable depending on when the notification of cancellation is received:
More than 30 days in advance: Deposit Forfeited
22-30 days: 50% of the event price
15-21 days: 80% of the event price
14 days or less: 100% of the event price
What we do
· Ensure, wherever possible, your enjoyment and safety of our events.
· Respond to complaints and concerns in a fair and sensitive manner.
· Take action to stop any discrimination, harassment or illegal activity whilst at our events.
· Ban any player, crew, referee or game organiser from the event and any further events, if necessary, due to unsafe, inappropriate, bullying behaviour, unsafe alcohol consumption or any drug or illegal substance use.
What we expect you to do
· Play our Live Roleplay games by the rules set down in the rulebook.
· Adhere to the safety guidelines set down in the safety briefings and in the rulebook.
· Costume appropriately for the game during the hours when the game is in play.
· Make suitable travel arrangements to and from our events so that you can arrive and leave promptly as advised before every event.
· Do not threaten, be aggressive or violent in any way to another player, member of the crew, referees or the game organisers. Everyone at our events has a right to feel safe.
· Discriminatory behaviour, language, or non-verbal language is not permitted.
· Harassment of individuals, whether sexual or otherwise, is not permitted.
· Bullying of individuals, in any form, is not permitted.
· Behaviour or actions that would in any way jeopardise the safety or well-being of other players, crew, referees or organisers is not permitted.
· The drinking alcohol in excess of safe limits while at our events is not permitted. Please enjoy alcohol responsibly.
· The use of illegal drugs and other substances is not permitted.